Thursday, May 8, 2008

Books I Want to Purchase - Posted!

I used to spend an awful lot of money on books. And then I rediscovered my local public library. Now I try to borrow books at the library and read them before I purchase them. Try is in italics because I don't have a 100% success rate.

I've been pretty pleased with myself since I imposed this policy on myself. The only books I've purchased since have been those from the Library Book Sale; I just couldn't pass up on the opportunity to by almost new books at $1 or $2 each!

In any case, I'll keep that static page updated but here is my list of books to purchase as of today:

As for other lists I keep, you can always click the Books Read tab to read what I have read, Books to Read link to read what books I own that I haven't read, or the Favorite Books tab to read what books I adore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment