Saturday, May 17, 2008

Economist Audio Edition

I've been a faithful reader of The Atlantic, New York Times, The Economist for years. I read a few other magazines and newspapers -- PINK, Scientific American, Seed, Outside, Vegetarian Times, and Technology Review -- my main sources of economic and political information comes from those first two publications.

I've had trouble keeping up with the issues so last week I finally decided to try the Economist's audio edition. In 2007, it was the first leading international publication to offer a full audio edition.

And I was pleasantly surprised. While it certainly won't save you time to listen to the full issues instead of reading them, the quality of the audio edition is superb! Somehow, they manage to provide the entire weekly publication (word for word) but do so with wonderful orators that make it a joy to listen to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment