Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not a Drop to Drink: America's Water Crisis (and What You Can Do) by Ken Midkiff

Just heard about another book related to the potential water crisis facing America: Not a Drop to Drink: America's Water Crisis (and What You Can Do) by Ken Midkiff.

Published in 2007 with a foreword by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. , this book details the current state of America's water supply including the current condition of major groundwater supplies, privatization and agricultural production issues, and the effect of global warming trends on future water supplies.

Looks like a good book to me -- I'll have to check it out at my local library. I still have to get my hands on a copy of Marc Reisner’s Cadillac Desert: The American West and Its Disappearing Water!

Click here to view the table of contents or visit the author's website to find out more about his views.

0 comments:

Post a Comment