Friday, August 1, 2008

Persuasive Business Proposals: Writing to Win More Customers, Clients, and Contracts by Tom Sant

I read Persuasive Business Proposals: Writing to Win More Customers, Clients, and Contracts by Tom Sant to get advice on -- you guessed it -- writing better business proposals -- and it was pretty helpful.

I wouldn't recommend reading it cover-to-cover but it's useful as a reference book.

It has lots of example proposals which should help novice writers put together professional business proposals.

I especially liked his writing tips in Section IV, which gives readers some grammar lessons.

Also, I never did read (just flipped through) The Art of Project Management by Scott Berkun, which I borrowed from the library at the same time.

Click here to read the table of contents for Persuasive Business Proposals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment