Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Books to Read – Updated!

I own a lot of books. Probably somewhere around 400 or more books. And like so many other bibliophiles, I buy books at a much faster rate than I read them.

And since I love being organized, I'm compelled to keep a list of books I have not read. So I have just published such a list (I've kept a private list for years).

I'll keep that static page updated but here's what's on it as of today:

Fiction

Non-Fiction

As for other lists I keep, you can always click the Books Read tab to read what I have read, or the Favorite Books tab to read what books I adore!

If you feel strongly about any of the books I own but have not read, let me know! I'd love to hear which of those books whether I absolutely must read now or shouldn't bother with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment