Thursday, April 24, 2008

Books I’ve Read - Updated!

I like to keep track of what I’ve read and when I’ve read it.

I'm a huge dork, I know.

I enjoy being organized and I find that keeping a list of books I've read helps me to remember what I’ve read.

I posted the books I read in 2007 and 2008 earlier this month, but I've cleaned them up now (organized the books by month within each page) and I've updated the list to include the books I read in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

And of course you can always click the Favorite Books tab to read what books I LOVE!

If you like a lot of the books I've read, I'd love to hear your recommendations!

And if you have questions about any of the books I've read, let me know!

I'm always happy to chat about reading.

1 comments:

Adrian Pantonial said...

Wow! It's amazing to know that you actually made an updated list of books you've read. That's so impressive! Kudos!

Post a Comment