Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World by Lynne McTaggart

Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World by Lynne McTaggartLast weekend I finished reading The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World by Lynne McTaggart. This book and McTaggart's The Field Updated Ed: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe were first recommended to me about a year ago and I'm glad to finally read it.

I liked this book initially but I felt that it dragged on a bit too long like all too many books.

The scientific evidence provided was interesting, but I will have to research McTaggart's sources to be convinced fully of the validity of the studies described.

Also, McTaggart's instructions for using intention in one's own life seems useful. I may paste them into an entry sometime.

Click here to view the table of contents or click here to read an excerpt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment