Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Magazines and Newspapers

As I've mentioned before, I am a faithful reader of the New York Times, The Atlantic, Technology Review, and The Economist -- have been for nearly a decade.

Still, I haven't really looked at any other news publications in quite some time and wondered if anyone had any new recommendations?

Should I quit reading the New York Times in favor of the Washington Post?

Or maybe I should start reading Harper's? Or Barron's?

Am I missing out by not reading Foreign Policy? What about the Wilson Quarterly?

Or maybe you think all newspapers and magazines are old fashioned and you'd like to recommend some blogs?

I should mention that I do also read these publications (with decidedly less frequency, though at one point or another I have held a subscription to these): PINK, Scientific American, Seed, Outside, Vegetarian Times, Wall Street Journal, the New Yorker, Shambhala Sun, tricycle, Radar, Plenty, and Hallmark.

And some of the other unusual subscriptions I've held?

Man, just looking at this list makes me a little dizzy.

Thoughts?

1 comments:

micolin said...

Can I suggest a new on line magazine that has recently launched? Raw Entrepreneur is now on line featuring Rachel Elnaugh who was formerly a judge on the UK version of Dragon's Den. Go to millionimpossiblemagazine.com where the latest edition can be found. It is planned to release a new magazine every month.

Happy Reading

Post a Comment